OUR PRIVACY FOR YOU
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Trueline Expanded Products Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products .
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Trueline Expanded Products Ltd securely stores your data on our secure internal server & its database software.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Trueline Expanded Products Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Trueline Expanded Products Ltd
What are your data protection rights?
Trueline Expanded Products Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Trueline Expanded Products Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Trueline erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Trueline restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Trueline’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Trueline transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Google Analytics for website stats
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Trueline uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Trueline uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Trueline sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01562 823267
Or write to us at: Parker Place, Firs Industrial Estate, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7QN